Withdrawal Rules

Whenever a parent / guardian wants to withdraw his / her child from the school, he/ she has to apply with a calendar month's notice, failing which he/ she will have to pay an advance fee for a month

The students passing Class X public examination need not apply for withdrawal. The school leaving certificates are issued to them in due course immediately after passing the aforesaid examination