Admission Process & Guidelines
Admissions open from Nursery to VIII. Names can be registered in the school office in between 8am to 12pm on weekdays.
- Please collect the admission form from the school office or download it from the following website www.svmrklhns.org
- Submit the completed registration form along with the required documents and fees in the school reception on or before the scheduled date.
- While filling up the registration form for admission, the guardians will please ensure that all particulars are furnished with greatest possible accuracy. The date of birth once entered, under no circumstances, can be changed.
- Let the child attend the personal interaction session. Test schedule when ever applicable will be communicated to you.
- Consult the school office for the result and other admission formalities.
- For the first admission, the application form must accompany a genuine birth certificate
- Please collect uniform, books, time table and other schedules from the school Co- Operative as per schedule.
- Please send the child to school on the date agreed upon.
- The acceptance or refusal of any application is totally at the discretion of the Principal
- Except in the case of first admission all other applications must be accompanied by a Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- The students coming from outside the state of Orissa will have to produce the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the competent authority of that state
- Admission counsellors can be contacted at (0661)-25001334, 2524334
|Class where admission is needed
|Age as on 30.09.2016
Three Years +
Four Years +
Five Years +
Six Years +
Std.I cleared from a recognized school
Std.II cleared from a recognized school
Std.III cleared from a recognized school
Std.IV cleared from a recognized school
Std.V cleared from a recognized school
Std.VI cleared from a recognized school
Std.VII cleared from a recognized school
Saraswati Vidya Mandir has endeavored to encourage students who display a strong academic performance and achievements coupled with a commitment to learning.
We offer scholarships to our senior students on case to case basis. Sport scholarships are offered to the student achievers who have represented the Country in main stream Sports.
Registration form Class Nursery – Class VIII
Admission-Children from Disadvantage Groups and Economic Weaker sections.
The application should be written on a plain sheet of paper and should be addressed to Principal, Saraswati Vidya Mandir. It should accompany the following:-
Photograph of student and parents duly attested by a gazetted officer For residence proof any of the following documents is applicable
- A. Ration card
- B. Electricity bill
- C. Phone bill
- D. Municipal Tax Receipt
- E. Gram Panchayat Certificate
- F. Residence certificate from Tehsildar
For Proof of age the following shall be considered
- A. Birth Certificate
- B. Register record of hospital (ANMs)
- C. Anganbadi Record
- D. Declaration of the age of child by parent or guardian shall be acceptable
Proof of EWS :-
BPL Card For disabled candidate a certificate by Chief Medical Officer shall be acceptable.
DEADLINES AND DATES
Scrutiny date and verification: ___________
Short listing of Candidates for lots : ___________to ___________
Draw of lots : ___________
Admission list : ___________
Admission Formalities to be completed by : ____________
For Children from Disadvantaged Groups and Weaker sections.
- 25% of the seats goes to disadvantaged group and to the children belonging to the weaker section in Class-I.
- Selection will be done on a randomly on lottery bases if the number of candidates exceed the seats available.